Recipe: Banana Oat Pancakes
Updated: Dec 29, 2020
Recipe Alert! Here is my favorite pancake recipe. This recipe inspired by Ambitious Kitchen is so simple and easy, yet so delicious! All you have to do is throw the ingredients into the blender to form the batter — doesn't get more simple than this. I literally have been making these three times a week!
These pancakes are dairy-free, contain no flour or added sugar, and can be made gluten-free and vegan. They are healthy, super fluffy and filling, and the bananas make them naturally sweet.
• 2 medium ripe bananas (best when they’re spotty)
• 2 eggs (could sub for flax or chia eggs if vegan)
• 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 ½ cups oats (opt for gluten-free oats if you have a gluten sensitivity)
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon salt
Put all the ingredients into a blender and voilà! Fry some pancakes up and enjoy :) Easy as that!! You could also add blueberries, strawberries, or chocolate chips to the mix (when adding strawberries, make sure to cook pancakes on a lower heat so they cook all the way through) and top with butter (vegan butter if you please), syrup, or my personal favorite...peanut butter or sunflower butter. 🤤